The region’s most exciting mountain adventure activity.
Experience travel at speeds of up to 150kph at a height of 1,680 metres above sea level on top of Jebel Jais mountain, Professional instructors will guide you along a spectacular route.
Enjoy 3 thrilling zip lines as you traverse more than 1km along the mountain route. With morning and afternoon start times available.
Rates starting from 180.-US$ pp as the ticket only (exclude the transportation to Ras el Khaimah emirate and back)
- saloon vehichels -15 seater haice – 30 seater coaster can be used for this trip only
- The Jebel Jais Flight involves a combination of walking, scrambling/climbing and zip-lining around a purpose built course
- At all times you will be accompanied by qualified guides and protected by a system of steel cables and anchors
- Prior to the experience, the guides will ensure that you fully understand the operation of safety equipment and are properly fitted with harness and helmet stuffs
- Participants should be between 45 and 122 kilos of weight and over 1.22 meters of height
- This experience has moderate fitness levels, and be comfortable at heights is a plus
- t is not required a prior zip-line or technical experience; they will ensure that everyone gains the skills to successfully complete the course
- flight itself taking approximately two to three minutes
- Once completed, guests will finish the bucket list flight on a unique suspended landing platform where they will be transferred to a second line, measuring in at 1 km, to complete their journey back to the ground
For more information
- Phone : +971 4 238 4799